- Traffic risk behaviors at nightlife: drinking, taking drugs, driving, and use of public transport by young people.
- Calafat A, Blay N, Juan M, Adrover D, Bellis MA, Hughes K, Stocco P, Siamou I, Mendes F, Bohrn K.
- Traffic Inj Prev. 2009 Apr;10(2):162-9.
Rationale for inclusion: Attempt to address behaviors related to nightlife and travel patterns, with relationship to public transport.
Citations - 56 (as of July 2017)
- Evaluating public transport and road safety measures.
- Evans AW.
- Accid Anal Prev. 1994 Aug;26(4):411-28.
Rationale for inclusion: Policy paper, discussing cost-benefit analysis and risk assessment.
CAVEAT: Policy paper
Citations - 49 (as of July 2017)