Neuro - Sleep
- Postoperative complications in obstructive sleep apnea.
- Mador MJ, Goplani S, Gottumukkala VA, El-Solh AA, Akashdeep K, Khadka G, Abo-Khamis M.
- Sleep Breath. 2013 May;17(2):727-34.
Rationale for inclusion: This study describes the importance of OSA and its ill-toward effects on ICU outcome.
Citations - 30 (as of July 2017)
- Abnormal sleep/wake cycles and the effect of environmental noise on sleep disruption in the intensive care unit.
- Freedman NS, Gazendam J, Levan L, Pack AI, Schwab RJ.
- Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2001 Feb;163(2):451-7.
Rationale for inclusion: Pinnacle study on the importance of sleep hygiene in the ICU setting and the prevention of delirium.
Citations - 490 (as of July 2017)