Special Populations - Immunocompromised
- Severe sepsis and septic shock in pregnancy: indications for delivery and maternal and perinatal outcomes.
- Snyder CC, Barton JR, Habli M, Sibai BM.
- J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2013 Mar;26(5):503-6.
Rationale for inclusion: Observational study of sepsis in pregnancy
Citations - 21 (as of July 2017)
- Immunosuppression in patients who die of sepsis and multiple organ failure.
- Boomer JS, To K, Chang KC, Takasu O, Osborne DF, Walton AH, Bricker TL, Jarman SD 2nd, Kreisel D, Krupnick AS, Srivastava A, Swanson PE, Green JM, Hotchkiss RS.
- JAMA. 2011 Dec 21;306(23):2594-605.
Rationale for inclusion: Immunosuppression in sepsis that resulted in death
Citations - 666 (as of July 2017)
- Acute renal failure following liver transplantation with induction therapy.
- Guitard J, Cointault O, Kamar N, Muscari F, Lavayssière L, Suc B, Ribes D, Esposito L, Barange K, Durand D, Rostaing L.
- Clin Nephrol. 2006 Feb;65(2):103-12.
Rationale for inclusion: AKI after liver tranplantation
Citations - 66 (as of July 2017)
- Outcome of renal transplant recipients in the ICU.
- Sadaghdar H, Chelluri L, Bowles SA, Shapiro R.
- Chest. 1995 May;107(5):1402-5.
Rationale for inclusion: Prospective cohort study of mortality in renal transplant patients admitted to SICU
Citations - 35 (as of July 2017)