Synergy Surgicalists Posted Feb 14, 2018
Level II Trauma Medical Director
Synergy Surgicalists is searching for a trauma/acute care surgeon leader to fill our Level II Trauma Medical Director opportunity at Reston Hospital Center in Reston, Virginia.
• Trauma and Surgical Critical Care Fellowship training and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Level I or II trauma center.
• Surgical leadership experience - previous TMD experience is a plus
• TMD stipend plus competitive compensation for clinical shifts
• Work up to 14 clinical shifts per month
• Malpractice coverage is provided
• Focus on surgery practice, patients, and program direction -- not administrative hassles
• Supportive teamwork environment
• Work as a leader with a company owned and led by surgeons
• Sign-on bonus available
• Active VA license is a plus
How to apply
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter. You can also contact one of our recruiters, April or LeAnn, at 888-892-7575. We look forward to speaking with you about joining the Synergy Team.
1850 Town Center Parkway
Reston, VA 20190
Failed to load Map
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.