UCHealth Posted Feb 15, 2018
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time Trauma Medical Director at a new Level III Trauma Center in Greeley, Colo., located about an hour north of Denver. Here are a few good reasons to join our team at UCHealth in northern Colorado:
* You’ll work with a collegial team: Our team is collegial and passionate about caring for patients care close to home.
* Innovative surgical approaches: You’ll have access to a team that offers advanced minimally invasive techniques and supports the latest in evidence-based practice.
* Physician leaders guide the way: UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
* Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
* Market competitive offerings for you and your dependents which include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and disability coverage
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
* All credentialing expenses covered
* Continuing medical education (CME) credit
* Malpractice coverage through group provider
* One-time starting bonus
* Relocation expenses available
Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suite any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Greeley your lifestyle destination.
UCHealth is an innovative, nonprofit health system that delivers the highest quality medical care with an excellent patient experience. UCHealth combines Memorial Hospital, Poudre Valley Hospital, Medical Center of the Rockies, UCHealth Medical Group, Broomfield Hospital,Grandview Hospital, Longs Peak Hospital, Yampa Valley Medical Center and University of Colorado Hospital into an organization dedicated to health and providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain West. With more than 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth Health Medical Group providers work hard to help people live extraordinary lives. With a focus on improving the patient experience and achieving the best clinical outcomes, UCHealth Medical Group is the fastest growing, most comprehensive multi-specialty medical group in Colorado. We offer a full scope of medical clinics from family physicians to specialists. Our clinics are conveniently located throughout the Colorado Front Range, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska.
At UCHealth, we focus on providing personalized care and the one reason we come to work each day: to make a difference in the life of each patient. Join us.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
How to apply
Please submit your CV to Jill Clark: Jill.Clark@uchealth.org.
Greeley, CO 80634
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.