Now open for the 28th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly!
There are three easy ways to register for the upcoming EAST Annual Scientific Assembly, January 13-17, 2015 at Disney's Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, please choose only one method:
2. Complete the official Registration Form and fax it to (312) 202-5003
3. Complete the official Registration Form and mail it to:
|EAST Annual Meeting Registration|
|c/o American College of Surgeons|
|Attn: Registration Services|
|633 N. Saint Clair St.|
|Chicago, IL 60611|
To download and view a copy of the official Registration Brochure for the meeting please click on the button below. We strongly encourage you to review the Registration Brochure prior to registering.
The 2015 EAST Annual Scientific Assembly is full of exceptional scientific programming including the following:
- 32 scientific paper presentations and 38 posters featuring original scientific work
- Presidential Address delivered by Kimberly A. Davis, MD, MBA, FACS, FCCM
- Scott B. Frame, MD Memorial Lecture of the EAST Foundation delivered by Paul A. Taheri, MD, MBA
- Four (4) Plenary Sessions:
- Elephant in the Room - Optimizing Our Own Physical and Emotional Health
- Scientific Papers That Should Have Changed Your Practice, Part V (Parallel Plenary)
- The Patient Safety Taxonomy - Even Goofy Can Do It (Parallel Plenary)
- EAST Practice Management Guidelines
- Fifteen (15) Sunrise Sessions organized into five (5) areas of interest:
- Military Trauma Track
- Acute Care Surgery Track
- Careers Track
- Issues of the Day Track
- Society of Trauma Nurses (STN) Track (sessions developed in collaboration with STN)
- Five (5) Surgical Skills and Professional Development focused Workshops
- No Suit, No Problem: Fostering Relationships & Building Careers
We look forward to seeing you at the 28th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly, January 13-17, 2015 at Disney's Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida!
Questions about registration? Please contact EAST Registration Services at (312) 202-5244 or email@example.com.