Advanced registration for the 27th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly is now closed. The early registration deadline was January 3, 2014.
You may register onsite at the Waldorf Astoria. Onsite registration opens Tuesday, January 14 at 6:45 am.
Please refer to the Registration Brochure to view the entire detailed program for the 2014 meeting:
Packed with exceptional scientific programming, the 2014 EAST Annual Scientific Assembly will include the following:
- 32 oral presentations and 41 posters featuring original scientific work
- Presidential Address delivered by Scott G. Sagraves, MD, FACS
- Scott B. Frame, MD Memorial Lecture of the EAST Foundation delivered by David V. Feliciano, MD, FACS
- Four (4) Plenary Sessions:
- 26.2 Lessons Learned: The Medical Response to the Boston Marathon Bombings
- Scientific Papers That Should Have Changed Your Practice, Part IV (Parallel Plenary)
- Strategies to Improve and Optimize Trauma Finances (Parallel Plenary)
- EAST Practice Management Guidelines
- Fifteen (15) Sunrise Sessions organized into five (5) areas of interest:
- Military Track
- Acute Care Surgery Track
- Pediatric Trauma Society (PTS) Track (sessions developed in collaboration with PTS)
- Issues of the Day Track
- Society of Trauma Nurses (STN) Track (sessions developed in collaboration with STN)
- Eight (8) Surgical Skills and Professional Development focused Workshops
- No Suit, No Tie, No Problem: Fostering Relationships & Building Careers
Ready for some Dodgeball? Register your team for the EAST Foundation Dodgball Tournament being held Janaury 17, 2014 in conjunction with the 27th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly.
We look forward to seeing you at the 27th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly, January 14-18, 2014 at the Waldorf Astoria Naples in Naples, Florida!
Ancillary Events Registration Information
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- DePuy Synthes CMF - Industry Education Symposium (Lecture)
- Vidacare - Industry Education Symposium (Lecture & Wetlab)
Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Bard Davol, Inc. - Industry Education Symposium (Lecture)
Friday, January 17, 2014
- Trauma Anesthesiology Society (TAS)
- Waldorf Astoria Naples, Naples, Florida - Orchid 4
- 12:30pm - 2:30pm (Eastern)
- For additional information on this meeting and TAS please contact Dr. Maureen McCunn at email@example.com.