Registration for the 28th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly will open in the fall.
Packed with exceptional scientific programming, the 2015 EAST Annual Scientific Assembly will include the following:
- 32 oral presentations and 38 posters featuring original scientific work
- Presidential Address delivered by Kimberly A. Davis, MD, MBA, FACS, FCCM
- Scott B. Frame, MD Memorial Lecture of the EAST Foundation delivered by Paul Taheri, MD, MBA
- Four (4) Plenary Sessions
- Fifteen (15) Sunrise Sessions organized into five (5) areas of interest:
- Military Track
- Acute Care Surgery Track
- Careers Track
- Issues of the Day Track
- Society of Trauma Nurses (STN) Track (sessions developed in collaboration with STN)
- Five (5) Surgical Skills and Professional Development focused Workshops
- No Suit, No Problem: Fostering Relationships & Building Careers
We look forward to seeing you at the 28th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly, January 13-17, 2015 at Disney's Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida!