Join the Clin-STAR Database!
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Join the Clin-STAR Database! The Clinician-Scientists Transdisciplinary Aging Research Coordinating Center (Clin-STAR) is developing a database of clinician-scientists in aging research – and we need you to be a part of it!
- Ever wonder who in the field is working on complementary research?
- Struggle to find the right mentor in a different discipline?
- Need a speaker on a certain topic?
- Want access to funding opportunities, research and career resources?
- Help on building your leadership skills?
Joining this Clin-STAR database is the next step for becoming part of a large, national, high-impact community of researchers in aging. This community can help address these common challenges and more, giving you access and visibility to the growing network of aging researchers.
If you can give us just 7 minutes of your time to fill out a brief questionnaire, we'll do the rest to prepare a profile for your approval. Take this questionnaire by December 22nd to secure your spot!