Renew Your Membership in EAST by June 30, 2022
Sunday, May 1, 2022
The deadline to renew your membership in EAST is coming up soon - June 30, 2022! Join us for another year of unique leadership, educational, and career development programs.
Renewing is as easy as ever with these options:
- Online: Sign-in to your EAST member profile and follow the prompts to renew.
- Phone: Call the management office at 312-202-5621 for credit card payments.
- Mail: Sign-in to your EAST member profile to print your invoice and remit to the address listed on the form.
Renew by June 30, 2022 to continue to take advantage of member benefits like these and more. To learn about other ways to get involved, visit the Get Involved page.
- Submit an Abstract for the EAST Annual Scientific Assembly - Held annually in January, the Annual Scientific Assembly is EAST's premier educational event and a great way to network with your peers. The Call for Abstracts for the 36th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly is now open. EAST accepts submissions for abstracts in basic science, clinical science, and injury prevention. The submission deadline is July 1, 2022.
- Serve on a Committee or Ad Hoc Taskforce - The work of our Divisions, Committees and Task Forces keeps EAST strong and relevant. The call for volunteers occurs annually each summer. Look out for that email and sign up.
Propose a Practice Management Guideline - EAST Practice Management Guidelines (PMGs) feature evidence-based information to increase the scientific knowledge needed to enhance patient and clinical decision-making, improve health care quality and promote efficiency. Have an idea for a new PMG or an update to an existing one? Submit a proposal. If a PMG under development needs volunteers, a volunteer button will be activated. Learn more here.
Participate in the Mentoring Program - EAST offers a range of mentoring programs and resources that promote the academic and personal growth of early-career trauma and acute care surgeons and guide mid-level physicians towards the next phase of their careers. EAST seeks senior and mid-career professionals to serve as mentors as well as students, residents, junior faculty, and mid-career professionals to apply as mentees. Visit the EAST Mentoring page to learn more.
Suggest an Idea for a Webinar - EAST is home to a variety of audio and video webinars focusing on education and career management. Have an idea for a topic or a speaker (including yourself)? Submit a proposal. Check out the EAST Traumacast and Careercast pages to learn more.
Partner with Researchers - Visit the Research page for opportunities to collaborate with fellow members on research projects through the Multicenter Trials or INVEST-C programs or apply to one of the many research scholarships and awards that EAST offers.
Network - Access the Member Directory to connect with more than 3,100 EAST members around the world. Make sure your profile is up-to-date so that your colleagues can find you, too. Remember that you can add your speaking and research interests to the Speakers Bureau and join the growing list of EAST members who speak at local, national, and international conferences. Need a speaker? Use the directory to find your next presenter.