Developing and Building a Practice for MIS in the Full Breadth of Surgery - Careercast #41
Developing and Building a Practice for MIS in the Full Breadth of Surgery
In this EAST Careercast, Dr. Ruby Skinner interviews Drs. Matthew Martin and Andrea Pakula on implementing MIS into your surgery practice. Drs. Martin and Pakula provide insights, suggestions and recommendations covering developing your MIS skillset, credentialing, and resources and pathways for establishing expertise in MIS. Both discuss how they have applied MIS in their respective Acute Care Surgery practice and provide an overview of types of cases where they use MIS, thoughts on future applications of MIS and how it will be applied to trauma.
- www.websurg.com- Excellent site for MIS videos, lectures, technique guides, etc.
- www.giblib.com- Site has many high quality surgical MIS videos
- SAGES video library- Excellent archive of talks, videos, guidelines
- www.davincisurgerycommunity.com- Robotic videos, online training, case cards for robotic procedures
- AIS Channel (Advances In Surgery Channel)- Great site with live surgeries
- SAGES Masters Program Facebook Collaboratives