BANNER HEALTH Posted Jan 10, 2020
Practice along the Spectacular Northern Colorado Front Range with Top 5 Large Health System.
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health care networks and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advance practice providers, is seeking a BC/BE Fellowship Trained Burn Surgeon to join us at Western States Burn Center at North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) in Greeley, CO.
• BE/BC in Surgical Critical Care
• Burn Surgery Fellowship required
• 50/50 Burn and Trauma Surgery
• Basic Reconstructive Surgery
• Opportunity for clinical research and teaching
Western States Burn Center at NCMC provides the most sophisticated treatment and technology currently available for treatment of burn injuries. The center focuses on the care of adult burn patients and limited pediatric patients and provides care to an eight-state region including Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, North and South Dakota and Wyoming. Our multidisciplinary team gives total care and offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient services including:
• Inpatient management of complex thermal, chemical, and electrical burn injuries as well as TENS and necrotizing fasciitis
• Outpatient management of thermal, chemical, and electrical burn injuries
• Outpatient management and consultation of complex wounds (non-burn)
• Outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation
• Emergent tele-burn consultations with referral facilities/physicians, and corporate clients
• Telemedicine with referral facilities/physicians, and corporate clients
• Advanced Burn Life Support course
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region.
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
• Attractive salary
• Paid malpractice plus tail coverage
• Paid CME
• 401K matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
• Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
How to apply
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, TO: Dawn Curry, Sourcing Strategist, email: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call: (970) 810-6096. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
1801 16th Street
Greeley, CO 80631
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.