BANNER HEALTH Posted Dec 15, 2019
TRAUMA SURGERY DIRECTOR
Practice along the Spectacular Northern Colorado Front Range with Top 5 Large Health System
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Banner Health, one of the country's premier health care systems, is seeking an experienced Trauma Surgery Director to lead an established and growing team in Northern Colorado with Banner Surgical Associates (BSA) affiliated with North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) in Greeley. BSA have provided services to Greeley and surrounding communities for more than 40 years and have been an integral part of the growing group of Banner Health physicians since 2009. Requirements and details include:
• BE/BC in Surgical Critical Care with Trauma Fellowship and 3+ years of trauma experience
• Trauma Surgery leadership experience required
• Service area: 350,000 and growing
• State-of-the-art surgical suites with the latest modern technology
• Equipment includes the daVinci Intuitive Robotic Surgical System
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region.
• Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts in the Colorado Rockies
• Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting/fishing
• A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
• Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
• Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
• Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
• Attractive salary plus incentives
• Relocation assistance
• Sign on bonus
• Paid malpractice plus tail coverage
• Paid CME
• 401K retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
• Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
How to apply
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, TO: Dawn Curry, Sourcing Strategist, at: email: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call: (970) 810-6096. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
1801 16th Street
Greeley, CO 80631
TRAUMA SURGERY DIRECTOR
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.