Solutions for Trauma and Surgery Posted Oct 14, 2019
Trauma Medical Director
STS Surgeons is recruiting a Trauma Medical Director to join our team in El Paso, Texas. Come and lead the Level III Trauma Program at The Hospitals of Providence – East Campus. Enjoy a clinical schedule of week on/week off while working with a Team supported by STS, the Hospital, and the community.
· Level III Trauma Center (State Verified)
· At-home, 24-hour, primary call coverage, with 30-minute response time for Level I activations
· Trauma and emergency general surgery cases through the ED. No elective practice.
· Highly supportive administrative team and all necessary resources available
· NP/PA coverage
Medical Director Requirements:
· Board Certified in Surgery with Trauma/Surgical - Critical Care Fellowship preferred but not required
· Leadership experience with excellent interpersonal and team building skills
· Hold current ATLS certification
· Current Texas License or willingness to obtain
Compensation and Benefits:
· Permanent, full-time, directorship position, week-on/week-off clinical coverage model
· Employment model with benefits; health insurance, 401K, CME reimbursement and paid malpractice
· Competitive compensation package with additional Medical Director stipend
· Back-office support services; including, credentialing, renewals, billing, and follow-up clinic support
· A work/life balance that leaves time to enjoy family and friends and pursue personal passions
How to apply
Want to learn more? Please contact Bonnie Weaver at email@example.com or 214-797-0102.
Please visit our website for information about STS Surgeons: https://stssurgeons.com/
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.