Saint Francis Health System Posted Jan 13, 2020
Warren Clinic, A part of Saint Francis Health System is the largest physician group in the state with over 90+ locations and over 420+ physicians throughout eastern Oklahoma. This is an excellent opportunity to establish a successful practice with a large referral network from the Saint Francis Health System. Our candidate will be the very mission, vision and values we ourselves live by and have a strong commitment to the health and well-being of all they serve.
Saint Francis Health System is a certified Level II Trauma center with 1,182 beds, making it the tertiary care center for our entities. We are a locally owned and operated health system with financial stability.
• Our trauma surgeons’ duties entail acute care surgery, a few scheduled cases, unassigned patients from the ER, rounding on the floor and the trauma/surgical patients in the ICU.
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k Participation
• Professional Liability Coverage
• Relocation Assistance
• Recruitment Loan
• CME Allowance
Partner(s) Overview: (6 total)
• Teen & Adult *Age range (13+ years) for Acute Care Surgery
• Administrative Staff: Trauma Institute Manager
• Advanced Practice Providers: 7 PA’s
• Medical Assistants: 1
• Patient Service Representatives: 2
• OSU Surgery Resident: 1
• Our trauma surgeons each see between 350-400 total annual operative including the acute care surgery volume.
• The program averages about 5 operative cases each day and 2-3 each night.
• We have 3,200 annual traumas with 85% blunt / 15% penetrating.
• Average daily census 65 patients
• Yes with surgical residents
• schedule made 6 months in advance
• Renovation of all existing OR space - 28,000 square feet (stage 3 of 5 - slated for completion 2021)
How to apply
Please apply by clicking the link below:
Or, you can reach me directly at (918) 488-6021 or email@example.com
6161 S Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
|Saint Francis Health System
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.