CHRISTUS Health Posted May 29, 2020
Trauma Surgeon Opportunity in Texas
CHRISTUS Health is searching for a trauma surgeon to join CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, one of the largest multispecialty groups in Texas, to work in collegial environment with a tenured team at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital in Tyler, a Level II Trauma Center.
Benefits of the position include:
• Work approximately 12-14 shifts with a combination of primary call and back up call.
• Cover trauma service only at one hospital affording unique work-life balance
• The service is well supported with sub specialists
Enjoy an outstanding compensation and benefits package that includes up to $10,000 in relocation assistance, no tail malpractice, no clinic buy-in, no state income tax and more! If you are seeking an exceptional lifestyle balance, this is the opportunity for you.
Benefits of CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
• The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
• 2018 AMGA Acclaim Award Winner
• Over 700 physicians and advance practice clinicians representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
• A physician led group with its own board of directors
• A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
• A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Surgical Critical Care. Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in Texas.
Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work. Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills of East Texas. Tyler is a prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are multi-specialty medical groups with more than 850 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. Our clinicians represent more than 60 specialties in over 140 clinic locations across 4 states - Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and New Mexico. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are physician led and governed medical groups and are a part of the CHRISTUS Health family
CHRISTUS Health is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprising almost 350 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 175 clinics and outpatient centers and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS Health serves the need of underserved communities in seven (7) U.S., states, Chile, Colombia and six states in Mexico. Our vision is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ.
How to apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.