Penn Highlands Healthcare Posted May 11, 2020
Trauma/Actue Care Surgeon
Penn Highlands Healthcare is now accepting BC/BE Trauma/Acute Care Surgeon Candidates.
• Acute Care General Surgical opportunity at Penn Highlands DuBois- pursuing a Level II PTSF trauma center accreditation as part of $111 Million expansion
• Newly constructed Emergency Department with state-of-the-art Trauma Resuscitation Area
• High-level surgical care for five-hospital referral network
• Penn Highlands DuBois is a 172 inpatient bed acute care hospital with two ICUs, NICU, the Hahne Regional Cancer Center, The Heart Center, and The Lung Center
• Employed position. Join our Physician Led Organization of over 200 providers.
• Highly Competitive Compensation
• Sign-On Bonus
• Educational Loan Assistance
• Up to $10,000 Relocation Assistance
• Residency/Fellowship Stipend Programs
• 40 Hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
• 25 Days PTO Annually
• 10 Sick Days Annually
• 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
• Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
• 403 (b) Retirement with Employer Match
Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 407-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 725,000 residents in a thirteen county service area. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes five hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois; Penn Highlands Brookville; Penn Highlands Elk; Penn Highlands Clearfield; and Penn Highlands Huntingdon; as well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center; The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk; The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois; and The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.
Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven QCare Urgent Care facilities. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers.
Penn Highlands Healthcare is Growing our Footprint!
Between 2018 and 2021, Penn Highlands Healthcare is implementing a $111 million Master Facilities Plan designed to enhance access to critical services and advanced care for our patients. Eight major expansion and renovation projects will modernize our healthcare system as we continue lead the way in offering innovative healthcare to the residents of beautiful, West-Central, Pennsylvania, including expanding Emergency Medicine services and seeking a Level III/Level II Trauma Designation, adding Operating Rooms and increasing inpatient beds, the construction of a 72,000 square foot Center of Excellence Building to host state-of-the-art Orthopedics and Women’s and Children’s Care, expanding our Behavioral Health Hospital, construction new Medical Office and Outpatient Facilities and several renovations to existing buildings.
How to apply
Please email CV to Hilaree Liegey, Physician Recruiter, HCLiegey@phhealthcare.org.
100 Hospital Avenue
DuBois, PA 15801
|Penn Highlands Healthcare
Trauma/Actue Care Surgeon
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.