Long Beach Medical Center Posted Jun 29, 2020
Long Beach, CA
Trauma Medical Director
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is seeking a BC GS/SCC Surgeon who desires to join an established, physician led group that focuses on physician work/life balance with a predictable schedule on the campus of a Level II Trauma Center in Long Beach, California.
This position offers:
- Predictable work schedule: 104 days per year
- Full time PA/NP support
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision, malpractice, CME, 401k
- Competitive salary
- Stability in a private group with more than 25 years of surgicalist experience
- No elective procedures
Ideal candidates should have:
- Board Certification in General Surgery
- Certificate of added qualification in Surgical Critical Care
- Leadership experience in Level I or II ACS verified trauma program
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of leadership, clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is a pioneer and leader in the surgicalist movement, focusing on building and managing full acute care teams across the nation. Created and led by surgeons, Surgical Affiliates’ over 250 surgeons provide 24/7 emergency surgery care and evidence-based, care standardized programs to improve patient outcomes, hospital workflow and efficiency.
MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center, celebrating 100 years of care, has been recognized as a major regional provider of medical and surgical services by US News and World Report. MemorialCare is a nonprofit health system with hospitals throughout Southern California. Long Beach Medical Center consistently achieves national accolades for its quality care, including being named as one of the U.S. top 125 hospitals by Consumers’ CHECKBOOK; named Top 100 Hospitals Cardiovascular by Thomson Reuters; and named one of “America’s Best Hospitals” for Orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report magazine.
For more information on the practice, hospital and community please see the enclosed links:
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-287-9554.
2801 Atlantic Ave
Long Beach, CA 90806
|Long Beach Medical Center
Trauma Medical Director
|Long Beach, CA|
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.