Health Wise LLC Posted Jul 30, 2020
Trauma Medical Director
Health Wise, LLC is a Physician staffing firm headquartered in San Bernardino County, CA.
Our Founders have extensive experience and a real passion for making a meaningful impact in the healthcare community by connecting physicians to practices in need.
We specialize in General, Trauma and Acute Care Surgery staffing for both temporary and permanent placements, nationwide.
- Exciting new Employed Surgicalist opportunity
- Acute Care & Trauma Surgery / Trauma Medical Director position
- 300+ Bed facility
- Flexible Block schedule to promote a positive work life balance
- 3 Acute Care Trauma Surgeons in program adding 4th
- 3 GS on staff who do all elective cases
- 15-17 weeks off per year
- Oversee and lead Acute Care Surgery Program
- No elective surgery cases, 100% Acute Care Surgery inpatient model
- Extensive Trauma II experience and at least 1 year leadership experience
- Board Eligible / Certified in General Surgery Required
- Board Eligible / Certified in Trauma / Surgical Critical Care preferred, not required
- Active AR License (willingness to obtain)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Recruitment Package to include;
- Highly competitive salary
- TMD stipend
- Health insurance, 401k, CME allowance, paid malpractice
How to apply
Please apply by submitting CV to:
Alissa Kanda - Chief Recruiting Officer
Health Wise LLC | Surgery Staffing
Phone: (760) 442-6184
Thank you for your interest and consideration, I look forward to speaking with you soon!
We also have TMD positions available in the following locations:
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.