Envision Physician Services Posted Sep 4, 2020
• 157-bed Acute Care Facility
• Level II Trauma Center (State verified, working on ACS)
• 12hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12hr secondary call from home with 15 min response (rarely called in)
• ED Volume: 65k
• 28 ICU beds
• Approximately 450 trauma activation's in 2019 and anticipated to double next year
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
• Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Required
• ATLS Required
• Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
• Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
• Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
• $5,000 CME Allowance
• Competitive Income Potential
• Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
• Denver is the capital of Colorado with a population of approximately 727,000.
• City of Denver: https://www.denver.org/
• Denver is nicknamed the Mile High City because its official elevation is exactly one mile above sea level.
• From spring through summer, weekends in Denver are filled with great festivals featuring arts, entertainments, food and more.
• Denver’s 16th street mall, a mile-long pedestrian promenade, is in the heart of downtown. Explore outdoor cafés, artsy tables, nightspots, and stores!
How to apply
9191 Grant St
Thorton, CO 80229
|Envision Physician Services
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.