Envision Physician Services Posted Sep 8, 2020
Join our amazing trauma team at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point!
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290-bed acute care hospital and the only Level II Trauma Center located in Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties. Just 30 minutes from the Tampa city life, the hospital is located on Florida’s Nature Coast and boasts beautiful beaches and intercostal waterways.
Hospital website: http://rmchealth.com/
• 290-bed facility
• Level II Trauma Verified
• 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
• ED Volume: 46k; 33 beds
• Average Trauma Admits 2,000/ yr (Penetrating: 8%, Blunt: 91%)
• Average Trauma Team Activations/ yr: 700
• GME Program since 2014
• 60 ICU beds
• 12 OR’s (including a cysto room & 1 designated for trauma)
• Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
• Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
• Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
• $5,000 CME Allowance
• Competitive Income Potential
• Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
• Enjoy the beaches in Clear Water, Honey Moon Island and Tarpon Springs in just a short drive!
• Hudson is small and usually frequented by locals, but recently more vacation goers have discovered that it is a nice place to be. Everyday people come to relax, take in the sun, go out on their boats, and watch the waves.
• Enjoy year round pro sports action- The Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Tampa Bay Lightning, or The Tampa Bay Buccaneers
How to apply
14000 Fivay Road
Hudson, FL 34667
|Envision Physician Services
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.