Envision Physician Services Posted Sep 8, 2020
Terre Haute, IN
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Regional is the only full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Joint Commission. Services include cardiovascular services with open-heart surgery and cardiac catheterization, oncology, and labor & delivery. Regional offers the highest level of care available in a 75-mile radius.
• 278-bed facility
• Level III ACS Trauma Center
• ED Annual Volume: 24k (17 beds)
• 900 trauma admissions annually (90% blunt; 8% penetrating)
• 1-2 Consults per day
• Emergency general surgery
• Opportunity for an elective general surgery practice
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
• Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/ Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Required
• ATLS Required
• Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
• Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
• Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
• $5,000 CME Allowance
• Competitive Income Potential
• Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
• Located on the banks of the Wabash River on Indiana's western border, Terre Haute has a rich and storied history as the capital city of The Wabash Valley.
• There are 12 colleges within 50 miles of Terre Haute including Indiana State University (known for NBA player Larry “The Legend” Bird attending)
• Located approximately 70 miles West of Indianapolis
• Top attractions include Terre Haute Brewing Company, Boot City Opry Theater, Terre Haute Action Track, Water Tower Estates Vineyard, LaVern Gibson Championship Golf Course, Memorial Stadium, countless historical museums and miles of beautiful sprawling parks.
• Take a Tour of Downtown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubqp6GqRilY
• Take a Tour of Deming Park: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIDDkrCnNPk
• Visitor Center: http://terrehaute.com/
• City of Terre Haute: http://www.terrehaute.in.gov/
How to apply
3901 S 7th St
Terre Haute, IN 47802
|Envision Physician Services
|Terre Haute, IN|
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.