Bryan Health Posted Jan 20, 2023
Trauma Surgeon-Lincoln, NE
Bryan Health is recruiting a trauma surgeon to join their team to provide services at the Trauma Center and provide Acute Care Surgery response for the Medical Center’s Emergency Department. Candidates must be BE/BC in Surgical Critical Care.
For more than 30 years, Bryan has been the designated Trauma Center for Southeast Nebraska and also has been designated by the Nebraska Statewide Trauma System as the lead hospital for Region II.
• Level II Trauma Center, Verified by the American College of Surgeons
• Birthplace of ATLS
• State-of-the-Art Facility and Technology
• Air Ambulance Service
• Regional Trauma Registry Program including ACS TQIP
• Inpatient Rehabilitation
• Trauma Prevention and Education Program
• Trauma Outpatient Follow-Up Care Clinic
• Strong Compensation and Benefit Package
• Flexible Schedule
Opportunity does not qualify for a J-1 Visa Waiver
About Bryan Health
Integrity. Leadership. Service. Teamwork. Value.
These beliefs form the foundation of everything we do at Bryan Health.
You'll see it in our innovative treatments and technology, our highly skilled staff with the drive to improve, our compassion for patients and families, our collaboration with health care providers throughout the region to expand offerings and bring value, and in our pride in working together to change lives.
We're a Nebraska governed, non-profit health system that cares for patients, educates tomorrow's health care providers, motivates our community with fitness and health programs, and collaborates to continually improve how we serve others.
With more than 6,500 highly trained staff members, we take our commitment seriously to provide the best care, the best education, the best wellness and recovery services, and the best work environment.
• Nebraska consistently ranks as one of the best states to practice medicine, ranking high in compensation and low in burnout rate and malpractice rates.
• Nebraska’s State Capitol and listed as the #3 Best State Capitol to Live by 2022 Smart Asset
• Listed as #1 America’s Happiest City –by Men’s Health in 2020
• Home to University of Nebraska, a BIG 10 University
• Excellent Public and Private Schools
• Ranked in the top 30 best places to live by US News & World Report
Home to fine culinary and artistic treasures, a budding live music scene, breath-taking parks, numerous golf courses, miles of biking trails, and a friendly Midwestern attitude, Lincoln offers the exhilaration of a large city and the serenity of a smaller town all in one place. Suburban living offers charming family neighborhoods, top-notch public and private K-12 schools, and a cost of living 6.6% below the national average! Downtown Lincoln is a vibrant, growing “urban oasis” evidenced by the resurgence of young professionals choosing to live and play in the city. Lincoln offers something for every lifestyle!
How to apply
Please Contact in Confidence:
1600 S 48TH ST
Lincoln, NE 68506-1283
Trauma Surgeon-Lincoln, NE
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.