Envision Physician Services Posted Jan 5, 2021
Salt Lake City, UT
Trauma Surgeon/ACS in Utah
St. Marks’ Hospital is an affiliate of HCA, the nation’s largest healthcare network with more than 163 hospitals. It is also Utah’s first hospital and an integral part of Utah’s specialty trauma care system. The hospital has been delivering exceptional patient care since 1872. St. Mark’s offers the best-in-state Heart and Vascular programs, along with a Spine Center and Robotic-assisted surgery. Its staff performs more than 15,000 surgeries a year and provides care for 80,000+ outpatient visits.
Hospital website: http://stmarkshospital.com/
• 317-bed Acute Care Facility
• Level II Trauma Center
• 24 hour call (7-8 shifts per month)
• ED Volume: 40k
• 24 ICU beds
• TQIP pilot site for Level III trauma centers
• 15 days Emergency General Surgery per month
• Elective General Surgery option
• Approximately 400 trauma activations per year
• Total Trauma Registry:100 (Elderly #1, Chest Injuries #2)
• Neurosurgery available and very responsive
• Ortho coverage rotates (ship out a lot)
• All peds under 15 yrs old transferred out (approx. 20/ year) to Children’s Hospital
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
• Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care experience
• ATLS Required
• 5 years of experience required
• Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
• Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
• Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
• $5,000 CME Allowance
• Competitive Income Potential
• Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
• Salt Lake City is the largest city in Utah with a population of approximately 192,000.
• City of Salt Lake: http://www.visitsaltlake.com/
• Salt Lake City, Utah’s high-elevation capital, is bordered by the buoyant waters of the Great Salt Lake and the snow-capped peaks of the Wasatch Range.
• Downtown’s 10-acre Temple Square, headquarters of the Mormon Church, is home to the majestic, 19th-century Salt Lake Temple and the neo-Gothic Assembly Hall.
• Combining the amenities of a major metropolitan area with the friendliness of a quaint, mountain town, Salt Lake is a beautiful, safe and vibrant place to live.
• Salt Lake is proud to have an environmentally sustainable city that promotes alternative transportation, greenhouse gas emission reductions, and water conservation
How to apply
1200 E 3099 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84124
|Envision Physician Services
Trauma Surgeon/ACS in Utah
|Salt Lake City, UT|
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.