Arlington HealthCare Posted Feb 15, 2021
Trauma Surgery (Acute Care)
Acute Care Position - 7 days on / 7 days off located two hours from St. Louis
• Acute Care opportunity at Level II trauma center.
• 7 days on / 7 days off
• Opportunity to perform elective surgeries on days off
• Critical access hospital emergency department for emergencies.
• Responsible for taking call in the evenings, however, light call and rarely required to come to the hospital.
• Full-service surgical center: Our experienced teams use the latest equipment to provide a wide range of surgery services. From complex procedures such as open-heart surgery to minimally invasive hernia procedures.
• Starting Salary of $480,000 to $525,000
• $150,000 of school loans forgiven over five years
• $50,000 sign on bonus, for candidates who do not have school loans, sign on bonus of up to $100,000.
• Total guaranteed package between $525,000 to $$560,000
• Up to a $15,000 relocation package
• Benefits: Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D insurance, malpractice coverage with tail, 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center, four weeks annual paid time off plus one week of CME time with paid time off increasing to six weeks after two years employment, $5,000 annual professional expense allowance, and more.
• Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
• Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abundant shopping
If you have interest in this opportunity, please contact Todd@arlingtonhc.com or 847-649-2606.
How to apply
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.