SSM Health Dean Medical Group - St. Mary's Hospital Posted Jun 10, 2021
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is a 500-physician multi-specialty group. We invite you to become part of the Trauma and Acute Care Surgery program (TrACS) at SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Madison, Wisconsin, an ACS Level II Trauma Center.
• Fellowship in Trauma/Surgical Critical Care preferred; will consider General Surgery residency trained applicants with strong rotation experience in Trauma and Acute Care surgery
• Board certification in Surgical Critical Care required or board certification in General Surgery
• Become part of an integral team of providers (6 Full Time Trauma Surgeons and 6 Advanced Practice providers (APPs)
• Anticipate 14-15 shifts per month (12-hour shifts)
• No 24-hour shifts; 24/7 APP coverage
• Busy and robust large volume Acute Care Surgery service
• Brand new additional ICU currently used for Trauma and Acute Care Surgery
• SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital is an ACS Level II Trauma Center
• SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
• SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
• SSM St. Mary's Hospital is the referral hospital for the 7 hospital SSM Wisconsin Region. Our Wisconsin Region also counts 4 additional affiliate hospitals in our network.
• St. Mary's and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family. In fact, Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability https://livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2019/wi/madison The Overture Center http://www.overture.org/ in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law
How to apply
Email CV and Cover Letter to:
Mike Dahlke, CPRP | Senior Recruiter-Physician
Provider and Leadership Talent
SSM Health Dean Medical Group
700 S. Park Street
Madison, WI 53715
|SSM Health Dean Medical Group - St. Mary's Hospital
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.