Saint Francis Health System Posted Sep 23, 2021
• Employed position through Warren Clinic
• Board Certified/Board Eligible (Must become BC within 7 years of completing training)
• Position will include both inpatient and outpatient practice
• Our trauma surgeons’ duties entail acute care surgery, a few scheduled cases, unassigned patients from the ER, rounding on the floor and the trauma/surgical patients in the ICU.
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• 403b Employer Match Participation
• Professional Liability Coverage
• Relocation Assistance
• Commencement Bonus
• CME Allowance of up to $5,000 annually
Partner(s) Overview: 7 physicians, 7 PA's
Two physicians are scheduled during the day – one physician is on trauma call, the other is scheduled in ICU consulting and rounding.
• Our trauma surgeons each see between 350-400 total annual operative including the acute care surgery volume.
• The program averages about 5 operative cases each day and 2-3 each night.
• We have 2,400 annual traumas with 85% blunt / 15% penetrating.
• Average daily census 65 patients
• FY 2018 – 474 Level 1 trauma activations, 438 Level 2 trauma activations through the ER.
How to apply
6161 S Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
|Saint Francis Health System
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.