OSF HealthCare Posted Nov 8, 2021
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...
• OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a trauma surgeon with academic experience. Join a team of four general surgeons, one colorectal surgeon, one hepatobiliary surgeon, one bariatric surgeon, one breast surgeon and two trauma/critical care surgeons.
• Physician must be board-eligible or board-certified and ATLS certified. New graduates or experienced physicians will be considered. Fellowship training in Surgery/Critical Care is preferred.
• Position includes academic appointment, patient services, teaching medical students and residents and opportunities to
pursue scholarship interests.
• Call is shared equitable within the group
• As a Physician with the OSF Medical Group Surgery you will enjoy a strong referral base from the OSF Medical Group Primary Care and Specialty Care physicians as well as an established regional referral base and a 14 hospital healthcare system.
• OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center is the fifth largest medical center in Illinois. A major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois, College of Medicine at Peoria, OSF partners with both residency and fellowship programs. It is the area’s only Level 1Trauma Center.
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• Competitive base salary plus incentives
• 208 hours PTO (4 weeks + 6 holidays) and will increase with years of service
• 480 hours sick time/year
• Signing bonus
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
• Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a large collection of medical research, educational and clinical facilities including the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center.
• Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods, along the river or right in the heart of the city.
• Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums, art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both local and national fame.
How to apply
Please contact or send CV to:
Katie Murphy, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Ph: (309) 683-9353 | Fax: (309) 683-8353
8600 State Route 91
Peoria, IL 61615
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.