Washington Regional Medical System Posted Dec 13, 2021
Trauma Surgeon/Medical Director of Trauma Program
• Serve as Trauma and Critical Care Surgeon in addition to Medical Director of the Trauma and Surgical Critical Care Program. Provide and/or coordinate all clinical, administrative, and consulting services for these surgical programs.
• Candidates must have leadership, clinical, and administrative experience, with a focus on trauma and critical care to ensure quality treatment to all patients of the program.
• A minimum of 5 years of trauma, critical care surgery and leadership experience is required.
• Position will provide general oversight and medical quality review of the Trauma and Surgical Critical Care Programs.
• Creates, maintains, participates in the trauma & back up, surgical critical care, and emergency general surgery call schedules.
• Supervision of Trauma/Surgical Critical Care staff credentials, maintenance of Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluations (OPPE), continuing medical education requirements for State designation, and national verification as a trauma center.
• Participates in trauma education and support of the nursing, allied health, and the general population as instructed by hospital administration.
• Works to ensure compliance with quality programs of the State of Arkansas Department of Health and the Trauma Advisory Council.
• Guide the trauma program’s participation in Trauma Quality Improvement Programs to develop best practices for trauma care by benchmarking outcomes data from the program against State and National benchmarks.
What to Expect:
• Competitive compensation with performance incentives (wRVU)
• Competitive benefits, including health, dental, retirement, salary continuation and more
• Robust onboarding package including commencement bonus and relocation allowance
• Additional CME time off and allowance
About the Area:
• In recent years, our community has been ranked among the nation’s most livable by Forbes, Kiplinger Report and Money Magazine. US News & World Report continues to rank Fayetteville as one of the Top 5 Best Places to Live in the United States.
• Our area features some of the best schools in the state, first-class performing arts center, live music venues, nationally recognized art museum, miles of biking and hiking trails. Majestic bluffs, shimmering lakes, rivers and rolling hills provide the perfect backdrop for participating in outdoor activities.
How to apply
Please contact Joni Farmer at email@example.com or 479.463.1066.
#7 Appleby Road, Suite 2
Fayetteville, AR 72703
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.