OSF HealthCare Posted Jan 13, 2023
Find your Passion through Our Mission
• OSF Saint Anthony has an exceptional opportunity for a Vascular Surgeon to join a busy Vascular practice and growing team
• Must have ability to do open and endovascular procedures
• Join a highly experienced and respected Vascular Surgeon & 1 APP
• Collegial work environment with great leadership support
• Enjoy a Hybrid OR and a noninvasive Vascular lab
• Call for Saint Anthony Medical Center 1:4
• Potential for academic appointment through University of Illinois at Chicago
OSF HealthCare- Saint Anthony Medical Center
• OSF HealthCare is a Catholic 15- hospital health system serving Illinois and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
• OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center is a 241- bed Level I Trauma Center
• Home to OSF HealthCare Cardiovascular Institute and a triple accredited cancer center
• U.S. New & World Report names OSD HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center number 23 in Illinois
• OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center was placed on the Best US Hospitals List by US News and World Report, 2017 & 2018.
• Over $100,000 Student Loan Repayment available
• Competitive base salary
• 208 hours PTO (4 weeks + 6 holidays) and will increase with years of service
• 480 hours sick time/year
• Signing bonus
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
• The Rockford region is home to a great variety of residential opportunities and is consistently ranked among the top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable housing.
• The Rockford Park District has over 150 public parks, 10 golf courses and more than 7,000 acres of land, providing residents abundant space to bike, hike, swim, boat, picnic, camp and fish.
• Known as the “City of Gardens,” Rockford boasts one of the top two Japanese gardens in North America plus several arboretums, botanical gardens and conservatories.
• Located near Interstate 90 and US Business 20, Rockford is the third largest city in Illinois.
• 90 minutes from Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison or Galena
How to apply
Please contact or send CV to:
Katie Murphy, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.