Surgical Specialists of Charlotte, P.A. Posted Dec 2, 2022
Surgical Specialists of Charlotte, P.A. is a physician-owned group of 25 surgeons providing an array of general and specialty surgical care, including a Trauma and Acute Care Surgery division. We are currently seeking an experienced trauma/critical care surgeon to join our Trauma and Acute Care Service as the Medical Director of the Trauma Program based at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center, a 654-bed tertiary care center and Novant Orthopedic Hospital, with 156 beds, located in the heart of Charlotte, North Carolina. The position will offer a competitive compensation package, along with a quality incentive bonus and sign-on bonus.
The Medical Director of the Trauma Program must have the business acumen to manage a complex organization and demonstrate interpersonal skills that will assure successful relationship building with a variety of external and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be a clinically active trauma surgeon who has demonstrated an ability to build and define a vision for a trauma, acute care and surgical critical care program.
• Hospital-based Acute Care Surgeon and Medical Director of the Trauma Program
• Level III Trauma Center, application in process for Level II
• Develop, in conjunction with administration, the infrastructure for a Level II trauma center.
• Board Certified in General Surgery (required)
• Trauma/Critical Care Fellowship (required)
• Experience in administering a trauma program, including reporting, and interfacing with EMS, and other regional facilities.
• ATLS Certification (required)
• Active state medical license in North Carolina or willingness/ability to obtain NC license within a reasonable timeframe
• Employment model with full benefits; including health and 401K with elective deferral options.
• Partnership opportunity after 2 years of employment
• Paid Malpractice
• $3,500 CME Allowance/Business Expense Reimbursement Account
• Competitive compensation package based upon experience and the number of shifts worked
• Promotion of a Balanced Work–Life environment. Enjoy all the benefits of living in North Carolina’s largest city with cultural attractions, professional sports, recreation opportunities including year-round outdoor activities, beautiful family-friendly suburbs, etc...
How to apply
Email Merry Ann Takah at email@example.com
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.