Leadership Agility Program Scholarship
In collaboration with the Society of University Surgeons, EAST is offering up to two scholarships to attend the Leadership Agility Program held in Evanston, Illinois. Due to COVID-19, the 2020 Program has been cancelled and scholarships are not being awarded.
- Must be a member of EAST not more than seven years out of residency or fellowship training.
- Must submit a current CV and demonstrate evidence of commitment to the field of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery.
- Must submit a letter of intent relative to their aspirations in the field of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery.
- Must submit a 250-word essay on the role of EAST in developing the leaders of tomorrow.
- Must submit a letter of support from either the Trauma Chief or Department Chairman.
- All required information (including letters of support) must be received by the deadline.
Leadership Agility Program EAST Scholarship Recipients
2019 - Michael Goodman, MD
2019 - Joseph Stirparo, MD