Leadership Agility Program Scholarship
In collaboration with the Society of University Surgeons, EAST is offering up to two scholarships to attend the Leadership Agility Program being held September 22-25, 2019 in Evanston, Illinois. Scholarship application packets must be submitted by June 30, 2019. See below for application submission details and requirements.
- Must be a member of EAST not more than seven years out of residency or fellowship training.
- Must submit a current CV and demonstrate evidence of commitment to the field of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery.
- Must submit a letter of intent relative to their aspirations in the field of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery.
- Must submit a 250-word essay on the role of EAST in developing the leaders of tomorrow.
- Must submit a letter of support from either the Trauma Chief or Department Chairman.
- All required information (including letters of support) must be received by the deadline.
Leadership Agility Program EAST Scholarship Recipients
2019 - Michael Goodman, MD
2019 - Joseph Stirparo, MD