Exhibitors & Supporters
Dear EAST Exhibitor:
Out of concern for the COVID-19 impact on gatherings and travel, the 34th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly scheduled to take place in Lake Buena Vista, Florida was cancelled. Because EAST is committed to providing a forum for the exchange of knowledge to advance the care and rehabilitation of the injured patient, the 34th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly will take place… virtually!
As an exhibitor you play an important role in the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (EAST) fulfilling its commitment to provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge to advance the care and rehabilitation of the injured patient. With that in mind, I invite you to exhibit during the 34th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly – Virtual #EAST2021 on January 13-14, 2021.
The two-day program will feature more than 50 scientific paper presentations, keynote presentations, and educational sessions. Breaks throughout the day will give attendees an opportunity to visit the virtual exhibit hall and learn more about your products and services.
Virtual Exhibit Booth - $1,500
- Two complimentary registrations to the 34th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly
- Listing on the EAST Website/Exhibitor Page
- Two Social Media Posts acknowledging Company as an Exhibitor (EAST determines posting schedule)
- Pre and Post Registration List – Data includes name and mailing address (phone, fax, and e-mail are not available)
- Recognition on the main page of the of the virtual meeting platform
- Exhibit Hall Hours - The two-day program has breaks scheduled throughout the day that will allow attendees to visit the exhibit hall, however there are no set exhibit hours. The Exhibit Hall will be open at 8:00 am Eastern on January 13, 2021 and close at 6:00 pm Eastern on January 14, 2021.
The EAST Annual Scientific Assembly provides valuable interaction between trauma and acute care surgeons and the companies that work with them in the care of the seriously injured. EAST appreciates your support and is looking forward to your participation in the 34th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly-Virtual #EAST2021!
Have questions regarding exhibiting or the marketing and sponsorship opportunities available for the 2021 meeting? Please contact Judy Hambrick, EAST's Exhibit Coordinator:
Judy Hambrick, EAST's Exhibit Coordinator
Phone: 312-202-5034 / Fax: 312-267-1783
EAST offers a variety of marketing opportunities that allow companies to familiarize, educate, and inform trauma and acute care surgery healthcare providers about their products and services. To learn more, please contact us.
Thank you to the confirmed exhibitors for the 34th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly-Virtual #EAST2021
- American Trauma Society (ATS)
- Avita Medical
- Beeken Biomedical LLC
- Coalition for National Trauma Research (CNTR)
- DePuy Synthes
- Haemonetics Corporation
- Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery (JTACS)
- Society of Trauma Nurses (STN)