Download the Meeting App!
We look forward to seeing you at the “32nd EAST Annual Scientific Assembly” happening January 15-19, 2019 at the JW Marriott Austin in Austin, Texas. The meeting app is now available in iTunes and Google Play stores!
To download the meeting app, navigate your smartphone or tablet to: https://32ndeastannualscientificassembly.quickmobile.mobi/
- iPhone or iPad users – Select Install iOS App. This will direct you to the Apple App Store to download the application.
- Android device– Select Install Android App. This will direct you to the Google Play store to download the application.
- BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and Other Smartphones as well as Tablets, Laptops, and PC’s– Select Web App to experience the web version of the application.
To access the application, you will need to login.
- To log in, establish your own account by entering your e-mail address.
- At the following screen you will finalize your account details by adding your first and last name as well as your own defined password.
Once you have downloaded the meeting app and created your attendee profile, we recommend that you take some time to become familiar with the meeting app. Remember to allow incoming messages under “My Profile” to receive important announcements!
Check out some of the following features within the app:
- Schedule – View a master schedule of sessions/workshops and events
- My Schedule – Create a personalized schedule from the master schedule
- Faculty/Presenters – Access a directory of faculty/presenters
- Exhibitors – Search and view a list of exhibitors and find additional details such as contact information and website links
- Attendees – Message and network with fellow attendees
- Documents – Scroll through a list of session-specific documents including the program book and open them in a document viewer or share them via email
- Annotate PDFs – Create notes or draw directly on a PDF document from within the app. Save your annotations and share them via email
- My Briefcase – Maintain a list of your favorite in-app documents for quicker access and easier sharing
- My Notes – Take general or session-specific notes and share them via email
- EAST Social Q&A – Submit questions to presenters from your device during a session. Other attendees can up vote your question to make it one that is fielded in real time
- Social – Integrate with and share on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Use the hashtag #EAST2019 to generate content in the activity feed
- Event Info – Find information on the meeting dress code, hotel, ground transportation, Wi-Fi instructions, and more
Need help, looking for information, or have questions? Refer to the icon titled "About This App." Additional general helpful meeting information can be found under "Event Info” and "Maps." Still can't find it? Use the powerful "Search" feature within the meeting app.
An extensive amount of information has been uploaded into the meeting app by the EAST staff. While we strive for accuracy, we understand that some details may be incorrect. If you see something, say something, and we will make the necessary update(s). You may contact us at email@example.com.
EAST is staying green in 2019! A traditional printed program book will not available. Instead we have established a virtual program book with information pertaining to the assembly available for download or viewing from your electronic device.
Wireless internet connection for the 32nd EAST Annual Scientific Assembly will be available. Information is below:
Network Name: EAST2019