Download the Meeting App!
We look forward to seeing you at the “33rd EAST Annual Scientific Assembly” happening January 14-18, 2020 at the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort in Orlando, Florida. The meeting app is now available in iTunes and Google Play stores!
To download the meeting app, navigate your smartphone or tablet to: https://attendify.com/app/8wr2ey/
- To access the application, you will need to login. iPhone or iPad users – Tap the icon to navigate to the Apple App Store to download the application.
- Android device– Tap the icon to navigate to the Google Play store to download the application.
- BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and Other Smartphones as well as Tablets, Laptops, and PC’s– To experience the web version of the application, visit: http://8wr2ey.m.attendify.com/
- To log in, establish your own account by entering your e-mail address.
Once you have downloaded the meeting app and created your attendee profile, we recommend that you take some time to become familiar with the meeting app.
Check out some of the following features within the app:
- Schedule – View a master schedule of sessions/workshops and events
- Presenters – Access a directory of faculty/presenters
- Exhibitors – Search and view a list of exhibitors and find additional details such as contact information and website links
- People – Message and network with fellow attendees
- My Notes – Take general or session-specific notes and share them via email
An extensive amount of information has been uploaded into the meeting app by the EAST staff. While we strive for accuracy, we understand that some details may be incorrect. If you see something, say something, and we will make the necessary update(s). You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wireless internet connection for the 33rd EAST Annual Scientific Assembly will be available. Information is below:
Network Name: EAST2020