New Year, New Look - Same Great Content
WWW.EAST.ORG has a fresh new look with enhanced navigation to give you better and faster access to all the great resources and content.
To help you get started, we’ve organized content in a way that is more intuitive to navigate. Read on to learn more:
- For EAST’s signature educational resources that include Practice Management Guidelines, publications such as the EAST Monthly Literature Reviews or Landmark Papers, or Traumacasts, visit the Education & Career Development tab. Here you can also find Career Development resources - jobs and fellowships, information about EAST Mentoring programs and resources, and Careercasts from leaders in the field.
- The Research tab allows you to explore opportunities to collaborate with fellow members on research projects through the EAST Multicenter Trials or INVEST-C programs. Visit the Research Warehouse to find resources from sessions and workshops held during the EAST Annual Scientific Assembly.
- Visit the Scholarship & Awards tab to browse and apply for EAST’s numerous scholarship and awards available in the areas of research, injury control and violence prevention, and education and leadership development.
- From the Membership tab, access Member Services to manage your profile or network with colleagues and learn about ways to get involved in EAST or connect on social media.
- There’s no place like Home – Click the EAST logo on the upper left corner of every page to get to the Home page.
These are just some tips to help you get started. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at 312-202-5508.
New Year, New Look – Same Great Content - WWW.EAST.ORG!