OSF HealthCare Posted Apr 26, 2019
Trauma Surgery Opportunity in Rockford, IL
• Join our multidisciplinary surgical group with expertise in Trauma, Colorectal, Surgical Critical Care and Burn.
• Physician must be board-eligible or board-certified and ATLS certified. New graduates or experienced physicians will be considered. Fellowship training in Surgery/Critical Care is preferred. Trauma experience/interest in trauma is required.
• Trauma call is at a frequency of ~6-8 24 hour in-house shifts per month
• As a Physician with the OSF Surgical Group- Rockford you will enjoy a strong referral base from the OSF Medical Group Primary Care and Specialty Care physicians, OSF Cardiologists, as well as an established regional referral base and a 13 hospital healthcare system
• OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a 254-bed, Regional Medical Center and tertiary care facility caregivers provide quality patient focused care. We are a designated State of Illinois Level 1 (American College of Surgeons Level 2) trauma center with state of the art operative equipment, 2 daVinci surgical robots, and a hybrid suite
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• Also potential for a physician leadership opportunity for the right candidate to continue practice as a trauma surgeon and also serve as the Medical Director of Trauma Services for OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
• 480 hours sick time/year
• Signing bonus
• Loan repayment options
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
• OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center, is a 254-bed, Level 1 (American College of Surgeons Level 2) Trauma Center located in Rockford, Illinois. Serving Northern Illinois, OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center is home to the Center for Cancer Care, Cardiovascular Institute, Illinois Neurological Institute and OSF Wound Healing Center. https://www.osfhealthcare.org/saint-anthony/.
• Rockford, Illinois is an all- American city and an Illinois Arts Friendly Community, located just one hour from Chicago and Milwaukee and less than 90 minutes from Madison, Wisconsin and the resort area of Galena, Illinois. Beautiful recreational facilities, parks, golf courses, riverfront events, and water sports offer fun for all. Located near Interstate 90 and US Business 20, Rockford is the third largest city in Illinois.
• The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable housing.
How to apply
Please contact or send CV to:
Brandi McCombs, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Ph: (309) 683-8351 | Fax: (309) 683-8353
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.