Hartford HealthCare Posted Jul 29, 2019
Acute Care Surgeon
Practice ACUTE CARE SURGERY with an organization where
EVERY MOMENT MATTERS:
The Hospital of Central Connecticut (HoCC).
Join a busy, well established surgery practice and enjoy the resources and support of the largest integrated health care system in CT and the autonomy of a local practice
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Connecticut with nearly 1,000 engaged providers practicing primary care and specialty care in 30 specialties throughout CT. Affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, this physician led group seeks a general surgeon with fellowship training in Acute Care Surgery or Surgical Critical Care to join a busy, collegial Surgery practice located at The Hospital of Central Connecticut (HoCC).
This opportunity includes:
• Thriving elective general surgery practice with Resident interaction
• Experienced, mentoring colleagues in an expertly managed practice
• Fertile ground to grow your practice with a deep referral base of primary care physicians
• Emergency general surgery at one of the highest volume emergency departments in the state
• Critical Care coverage in a high acuity critical care unit staffed exclusively by Medical and Surgical Intensivists
• State of the art, Operating Rooms and a high performing surgical PA service
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, you and your family can choose to live in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems and the opportunity to live in the most desirable suburbs in New England.
In an organization where Every Moment Matters, THIS IS YOUR MOMENT. Interested candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-670-9378.
How to apply
Interested candidates should contact email@example.com or call 860-670-9378.
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.