University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health Posted Aug 9, 2019
Acute Care Surgeon
The University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health is recruiting a clinically exceptional, board-eligible or board certified Acute Care Surgeon to join our dynamic Division of Acute Care and Regional General Surgery. We seek candidates who are clinically excellent and academically active. The department boasts a robust infrastructure of services and resources to help you to achieve your goals as an academic surgeon. A competitive salary and benefit package is provided, including generous academic support.
Home to the University of Wisconsin, Madison also boasts more than 15,000 acres of sparkling lakes and beaches, as well as 260 parks. You will find a cultural hub and plenty to do in Madison amid this scenic backdrop in the state capital of Wisconsin. Listed as best city to raise a family (Zumper, 2018), best places to live (US News & World Report 2017 and Livability's Top 100 Places to Live).
How to apply
For consideration, please apply at https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/502272/acute-care-surgeon
Or, send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben L. Zarzaur, MD, MPH Chair, Division of Acute Care and Regional General Surgery
Attn: Deb Gugel, Faculty and Administration Associate
• Board Eligible/Certified in General Surgery
• Board Eligible/Board Certified in Surgical Critical Care
• Completion of a Surgical Critical Care, Acute Care or Trauma fellowship is required.
• Required to heave or be eligible for Wisconsin Medical License.
• Must possess clinical and academic credentials sufficient for appointment at the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor Rank. Appointment as associate professor or full professor will require that the candidate’s credentials meet criteria for rank established by UW School of Medicine and Public Health Guidelines.
• Must be eligible for enrollment as billing provider and for all necessary hospital privileges
The University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
|University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
Acute Care Surgeon
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. EAST is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.