CME Credit Information
36th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly (January 17-21, 2023) CME Credit - Deadline to claim credit is February 21, 2023
The American College of Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- The deadline to claim credit was February 21, 2023. You may complete the online form and retrieve a certificate however, you will need to manually add your certificate to ACS' MyCME.
- CME Credit must be claimed online.
- Questions regarding CME Credit and Claiming Credit - Contact EAST Administration at email@example.com
- Nursing/CNE Credit will be available through the Society of Trauma Nurses (STN) - see below or visit the STN exhibit booth for details on claiming CNE credit.
Important Deadlines for Claiming Credit - Deadline to Claim Credit was February 21, 2023
EAST partners with the American College of Surgeons (ACS) to offer AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for the Annual Scientific Assembly and Workshops. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The ACS requires that you complete all meeting evaluations by February 21, 2023 to receive credit. Any certificates downloaded/received after February 21, 2023 will need to be manually uploaded to ACS' MyCME by the individual claiming credit.
Society of Trauma Nurses is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This activity has been awarded 17.5 hours. CNE Statement
To claim CNE please complete the evaluations online at https://www.traumanurses.org/2023-east-cne-evaluation-forms. Certificates will be distributed via email. Evaluations must be completed to receive CNE.
28th, 29th, 30th, 31st, 32nd, 33rd , 34th, and 35th EAST Annual Scientific Assemblies - follow the instructions below.
CME Information for Past Annual Scientific Assemblies
1. Login in to the EAST Annual Scientific Assembly Online Evaluation System
2. Claim credit per day
3. Retrieving your certificate - very important
- After you have completed the necessary evaluations and the Overall Evaluation, the Certificate button will be enabled.
- Click on the Certificate button.
- Click on Create Certificate - the system will create the appropriate certificate(s) and give you the option to download it to your computer or email it to yourself*.
- You must take a certificate for your credits to be posted