Advancing Science, Fostering Relationships, and Building Careers
The Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (EAST) provides a forum for the exchange of knowledge to advance the care and rehabilitation of the injured patient.
More than 2,800 members already participate in EAST's unique leadership, education, and career development programs. Our multidisciplinary membership includes trauma and acute care surgeons, emergency physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and medical students, among many others. Join them today!
EAST provides leadership and development for young surgeons active in the care of the injured patient.
EAST provides a variety of educational opportunities from the Annual Scientific Assembly, EAST's premier educational event, to online education.
Start building your professional network.
Whether looking for a position or just seeking some advice on your career, EAST has a variety of resources including a large directory of fellow surgeons.
Increase industry scientific knowledge with Practice Management Guidelines (PMGs).
PMGs feature evidence-based information to increase the scientific knowledge needed to enhance patient and clinical decision-making, improve care quality and promote efficiency.
- Interested in joining EAST? Sign up to be notified once the application cycle opens. 04/14/2021
- What is Trauma Video Review (TVR) - An EAST Webinar 03/29/2021
- EAST Statement on Racism and Violence 03/26/2021
- Renew Your Membership in EAST by June 30, 2021 03/25/2021
- LOI's now open! 2022 Trauma Research, Templeton Injury Prevention & EAST MCT Jr. Investigator Scholarships 03/02/2021
Apr 19–May 7