Advancing Science, Fostering Relationships, and Building Careers
The Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (EAST) provides a forum for the exchange of knowledge to advance the care and rehabilitation of the injured patient.
More than 3,400 members already participate in EAST's unique leadership, education, and career development programs. Our multidisciplinary membership includes trauma and acute care surgeons, emergency physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and medical students, among many others. Join them today!
EAST provides leadership and development for early and mid-career surgeons active in the care of the injured patient.
EAST provides a variety of educational opportunities from the Annual Scientific Assembly, EAST's premier educational event, to online education. Click here for information on the EAST Annual Scientific Assembly.
Start building your professional network.
Whether looking for a position or just seeking some advice on your career, EAST has a variety of resources including a large directory of fellow surgeons.
Increase industry scientific knowledge with Practice Management Guidelines (PMGs).
PMGs feature evidence-based information to increase the scientific knowledge needed to enhance patient and clinical decision-making, improve care quality and promote efficiency.
- Renew Your Membership in EAST by June 30, 2023 03/24/2023
- Educational Opportunity: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in Elderly Patients on Oral Blood Thinners 03/16/2023
- Message from the EAST President 03/10/2023
- Proceedings from the Second Medical Summit on Firearm Injury Prevention, 2022: Creating a Sustainable Healthcare Coalition to Advance a Multidisciplinary Public Health Approach - Chicago, IL September 10-11, 2022 03/10/2023
- CNTR Equity Diversity and Inclusion Committee’s Summit for the Advancement of Focused Equity Research in Trauma (SAFER-Trauma) 03/02/2023
Inova Health System - Emergency General Surgery, Surgical Critical Care & Trauma Virtual Symposium
Apr 30–May 5
Annual Point/Counterpoint Acute Care Surgery Conference