Advancing Science, Fostering Relationships, and Building Careers
The Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (EAST) provides a forum for the exchange of knowledge to advance the care and rehabilitation of the injured patient.
More than 3,400 members already participate in EAST's unique leadership, education, and career development programs. Our multidisciplinary membership includes trauma and acute care surgeons, emergency physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and medical students, among many others. Join them today!
EAST provides leadership and development for early and mid-career surgeons active in the care of the injured patient.
EAST provides a variety of educational opportunities from the Annual Scientific Assembly, EAST's premier educational event, to online education. Click here for information on the EAST Annual Scientific Assembly.
Start building your professional network.
Whether looking for a position or just seeking some advice on your career, EAST has a variety of resources including a large directory of fellow surgeons.
Increase industry scientific knowledge with Practice Management Guidelines (PMGs).
PMGs feature evidence-based information to increase the scientific knowledge needed to enhance patient and clinical decision-making, improve care quality and promote efficiency.
- This Giving Tuesday, EAST Gave Back to Our Members 11/28/2023
- Volunteer to Serve on the Surgical Critical Care (SCC) Entrustable Professional Activities (EPAs) for the TBSCCB 10/17/2023
- Message from the EAST President 09/25/2023
- Join EAST! Applications are accepted from July 1 through November 15! 08/30/2023
- Apply for the 2024 Leadership Development Workshop Scholarship by October 31st! 08/29/2023
KANSAS CITY, MO
SNOWMASS VILLAGE, CO
Feb 25–Mar 1