Advancing Science, Fostering Relationships, and Building Careers
The Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (EAST) provides a forum for the exchange of knowledge to advance the care and rehabilitation of the injured patient.
More than 2,800 members already participate in EAST's unique leadership, education, and career development programs. Our multidisciplinary membership includes trauma and acute care surgeons, emergency physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and medical students, among many others. Join them today!
EAST provides leadership and development for young surgeons active in the care of the injured patient.
EAST provides a variety of educational opportunities from the Annual Scientific Assembly, EAST's premier educational event, to online education.
Start building your professional network.
Whether looking for a position or just seeking some advice on your career, EAST has a variety of resources including a large directory of fellow surgeons.
Increase industry scientific knowledge with Practice Management Guidelines (PMGs).
PMGs feature evidence-based information to increase the scientific knowledge needed to enhance patient and clinical decision-making, improve care quality and promote efficiency.
- Committee and Ad Hoc Task Force Appointments for 2022 - Call for Volunteers 07/28/2021
- 2022 EAST Mentoring Program now open! Submit by: 10/05 07/16/2021
- Join the EAST Trauma Center Challenge! Which trauma centers will win?! Donate today! 07/15/2021
- Join EAST! Applications are being accepted now through November 15! 07/01/2021
- Renew Your Membership in EAST by June 30, 2021 05/28/2021