Advancing Science, Fostering Relationships, and Building Careers
The Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (EAST) provides a forum for the exchange of knowledge to advance the care and rehabilitation of the injured patient.
More than 2,700 members already participate in EAST's unique leadership, education, and career development programs. Our multidisciplinary membership includes trauma and acute care surgeons, emergency physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and medical students, among many others. Join them today!
EAST provides leadership and development for young surgeons active in the care of the injured patient.
EAST provides a variety of educational opportunities from the Annual Scientific Assembly, EAST's premier educational event, to online education.
Start building your professional network.
Whether looking for a position or just seeking some advice on your career, EAST has a variety of resources including a large directory of fellow surgeons.
Increase industry scientific knowledge with Practice Management Guidelines (PMGs).
PMGs feature evidence-based information to increase the scientific knowledge needed to enhance patient and clinical decision-making, improve care quality and promote efficiency.
- Join the next EAST Twitter Member Chat on October 26th at 11 am ET! 10/18/2021
- Renew Your Membership in EAST by December 31, 2021 10/03/2021
- Message from the EAST President 10/01/2021
- Join EAST! Applications are being accepted now through November 15! 09/28/2021
- Join the next EAST Twitter Member Chat on September 30th at 11 am ET! 09/24/2021
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL