Advancing Science, Fostering Relationships, and Building Careers
The Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (EAST) provides a forum for the exchange of knowledge to advance the care and rehabilitation of the injured patient.
More than 3,100 members already participate in EAST's unique leadership, education, and career development programs. Our multidisciplinary membership includes trauma and acute care surgeons, emergency physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and medical students, among many others. Join them today!
EAST provides leadership and development for early career and mid-career surgeons active in the care of the injured patient.
EAST provides a variety of educational opportunities from the Annual Scientific Assembly, EAST's premier educational event, to online education.
Start building your professional network.
Whether looking for a position or just seeking some advice on your career, EAST has a variety of resources including a large directory of fellow surgeons.
Increase industry scientific knowledge with Practice Management Guidelines (PMGs).
PMGs feature evidence-based information to increase the scientific knowledge needed to enhance patient and clinical decision-making, improve care quality and promote efficiency.
- We're down to the final 5 days of the EAST Trauma Center Challenge! 08/11/2022
- Committee and Ad Hoc Task Force Appointments for 2023 - Call for Volunteers 08/08/2022
- EAST Engage the Experts- Call for Cases 08/07/2022
- Join the Next EAST Twitter Member Chat on August 12th at 10 a.m. Eastern Time 07/29/2022
- Join the EAST Trauma Center Challenge! Which trauma centers will win?! Donate today! 07/15/2022