CME Credit Information
37th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly (January 10-12, 2024) CME Credit
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Cine-Med and the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma. Cine-Med is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Cine-Med designates this Other activity (combined live and enduring) for a maximum of 22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
All other healthcare professionals will receive a Certificate of Participation. For information on the applicability and acceptance of Certificates of Participation for activities designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, consult your professional licensing board.
Additional information on claiming CME will be provided after the start of the Annual Scientific Assembly.
Society of Trauma Nurses is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
To claim CNE you must have completed the online evaluation form to receive the CNE certificate by email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and/or to obtain CNE certificate.
For the 36th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly (January 17-21, 2023). Click here for more information. CME statement.
CME Information for Past Annual Scientific Assemblies
For the 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st, 32nd, 33rd , 34th, and 35th EAST Annual Scientific Assemblies - follow the instructions below.
1. Login in to the EAST Annual Scientific Assembly Online Evaluation System
2. Claim credit per day
3. Retrieving your certificate - very important
- After you have completed the necessary evaluations and the Overall Evaluation, the Certificate button will be enabled.
- Click on the Certificate button.
- Click on Create Certificate - the system will create the appropriate certificate(s) and give you the option to download it to your computer or email it to yourself*.
- You must take a certificate for your credits to be posted