Exhibitors & Supporters
The EAST Annual Scientific Assembly is the place to connect with hundreds of influential members of the trauma community. Many are recognized academic authorities, directors of trauma centers or intensive care units, and almost all are leaders in their respective medical centers. As an exhibitor, you play an important role in fulfilling EAST’s commitment to providing a forum for the exchange of knowledge to advance the care and rehabilitation of the injured patient.
The 35th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly will be held January 11-15, 2022 at the JW Marriott Austin in Austin, Texas.
The Exhibitor Prospectus will be available In April 2021. Be sure to sign up early as the exhibit hall traditionally sells out for the EAST Annual Scientific Assembly.
Thank you to the following companies who exhibited at the virtual 34th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly!
- American Trauma Society (ATS)
- Arcos Inc.
- AtriCure, Inc.
- Avita Medical
- Beeken Biomedical LLC
- Coalition for National Trauma Research (CNTR)
- DePuy Synthes
- Haemonetics Corporation
- Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery (JTACS)
- KLS Martin Group
- Prytime Medical Devices, Inc.
- Society of Trauma Nurses (STN)
- Trauma Center Association of America (TCAA)
- Trauma Surgery and Acute Care Open (TSACO)