Exhibitors & Supporters
The EAST Annual Scientific Assembly is the place to connect with hundreds of influential members of the trauma community. Many are recognized academic authorities, directors of trauma centers or intensive care units, and almost all are leaders in their respective medical centers. As an exhibitor, you play an important role in fulfilling EAST’s commitment to providing a forum for the exchange of knowledge to advance the care and rehabilitation of the injured patient.
The 37th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly will be held January 9-13, 2024 at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in Orlando, Florida.
Mark Your Calendar for the 37th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly - January 9-13, 2024!
Information on Exhibiting will be available Spring 2023.
Be sure to sign up early as the exhibit hall traditionally sells out for the EAST Annual Scientific Assembly.
Have questions regarding exhibiting or the marketing and sponsorship opportunities available for the 2023 meeting? Please contact Judy Hambrick, EAST's Exhibit Manager:
Judy Hambrick, EAST's Exhibit Manager
Phone: 312-202-5034 / Fax: 312-267-1783
EAST offers a variety of marketing opportunities that allow companies to familiarize, educate, and inform trauma and acute care surgery healthcare providers about their products and services. To learn more, please contact us.
Thank you to the following companies who exhibited at the 36th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly!
- 270 Surgical
- AccessPro Medical
- American Burn Association
- American Trauma Society (ATS) - @ATSTrauma
- Arcos, Inc. - @ArcosMedical
- Aroa Biosurgery
- ASR Systems I TITAN CSR Retractor
- AtriCure, Inc. - @AtriCure
- Avita Medical
- Beeken Biomedical
- BioLab Sciences - @BioLabSciences
- Cerus Corporation
- Coalition for National Trauma Research (CNTR) - @NatTrauma
- CLR Medical
- DePuy Synthes
- Envision Physician Services - @Envision_Cares
- Extant Healthcare, LLC
- FrontLine Medical Technologies - @Frontlinecobra
- Hackensack Meridian Health
- Haemonetics - @HaemoneticsCorp
- Hayes Locums
- HemoSonics, LLC
- Integra Life Sciences
- InventorRR M.D. Inc.
- Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery - @JTraumaAcuteSurg
- Kerecis - @Kerecis
- KLS Martin Group
- Latino Surgical Society - @LatinoSurgery
- My01 - @MY01_io
- NeurOptics, Inc - @NeurOpticsInc
- Omega Healthcare Company
- Omni-Stat Medical Inc.
- Pediatric Trauma Society - @PediTraumaSoc
- PolyNovo North America - @poynovoltd
- Prytime Medical Devices - @prytimemedical
- RTI Surgical
- Samaritan's Purse
- Society of Trauma Nurses - @SocTraumaNurses
- Synapse Biomedical, Inc. - @Synapsedps
- Synergy Health Partners
- The Surgicalist Group, PLLC
- ThinkFirst National Injury Prevention Foundation
- Trauma Center Association of America (TCAA) - @Traumacenters
- US Navy
- Wellstar Health Systems
- Zimmer Biomet - @zimmerbiomet