The 36th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly will be held January 17-21, 2023 at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort in Lake Buena Vista Florida. Registration is OPEN.
The 36th EAST Annual Scientific Assembly will include:
- Scientific papers featuring original scientific work (subject to change)
- Presidential Address delivered by Deborah M. Stein, MD, MPH, FACS
- Scott B. Frame, MD Memorial Lecture
- Educational Sessions
- Short Courses
- Workshops & Courses (Preliminary Schedules - subject to change)
- EAST has applied to the American College of Surgeons to offer AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for this educational activity.
- Other Events & Programs
- EAST Community Outreach Program - January 17, 2023 - Click here for more information and to volunteer.
- EAST Blood Drive - A Blood Drive is planned during the Annual Scientific Assembly and will be held at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort on January 18-19, 2023. Appointments are required - use the links below to make your appointment. There just may be an award for the institution that has the most donors!
- January 18, 2023 - Appointments Times from 12 pm-4:45 pm
- January 19, 2023 - Appointment Times from 11 am-3:45 pm
Special thanks to Orlando Health Medical Center /Orlando Regional Medical Center for their assistance in getting the Blood Drive organized.
- Industry Sponsored Satellite Symposiums - Click here for more information and to register separately.
Click here for a map of Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort. The EAST Annual Scientific Assembly and related activities will be held in the Convention Center.
For information on past assemblies, visit the Annual Scientific Assembly Archive.