Additional GRADE Training & Resources
GRADE Training Opportunities
Guideline Development Workshop: GRADE for rapid reviews and recommendations
May 26-28, 2021 / Chicago, Illinois
For information or to register click here.
Coursera Courses: Understanding Clinical Research: Behind the Statistics
For information or to enroll click here.
GRADE Training Resources
- GRADE Website: The GRADE working group
- GRADE Handbook: Introduction to GRADE Handbook (updated October 2013)
"Handbook for grading the quality of evidence and the strength of recommendations using the GRADE approach."
- GRADE track handout
TEACH Workshop NYAM August 2012
- GRADE: what is “quality of evidence” and why is it important to clinicians? (May 2008)
- GRADE: going from evidence to recommendations (May 2008)
- GRADE: an emerging consensus on rating quality of evidence and strength of recommendations (April 2008)