Advertising Your PMG/EBR through EAST
Once your PMG/EBR is accepted for publication the EAST Guidelines Committee suggests the following options and steps to help with advertising your EAST PMG/EBR.
- Step No. 1: Creation of EAST Visual Abstract for published EAST PMG/EBR
- Step No. 2: Promotion of your PMG/EBR on social media (complete the online form below)
- Step No. 3: Creation of an "EAST Minute" (workflow & process indicated below)
Step No. 1 - Create an EAST Visual Abstract:
Please create a Visual Abstract for your published PMG/EBR using the following EAST template. Once created and approved by your working group please email to Rachel Dixon, EAST's Association Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. In conjunction with creating a Visual Abstract please also complete the online form above indicating how you would like your EAST PMG/EBR advertised by EAST.
If you need help in creating your visual abstract members of the EAST Guidelines Committee are able to help. Please email email@example.com if assistance is needed.
Step No. 2 - Social Media Promotion Information:
Take advantage of having your PMG/EBR promoted by EAST on social media! Please complete the following online form. Items promoted on a scheduled basis as information is received and as timing permits.
Step No. 3 - Creation of an "EAST Minute" Information:
(in collaboration with the EAST Educational Resources Committee)
As an "EAST Minute" creator, an individual is responsible for submitting the following:
- A voice recording summarizing the topic being presented (no longer than 90 seconds) – This can be done via the voice memo function on your iPhone. Please include at the end of your recording “For a more detailed summary of this Practice Management Guideline and for many others, please visit www.east.org.”
- One Slide Visual Abstract (template found here)
- Professional Headshot
Once all items have been submitted, the EAST Educational Resources Committee will format the content and publish an author's work. Please see the following submission timeline:
All materials and questions should be directed and submitted to Dr. Bennett Berning at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr. Berning will format the "EAST Minute" and work with the creator/team lead to address any questions.
Please find a sample "EAST Minute" presentation: .