Multicenter Trial Proposal
Do you have a single center study that just didn’t produce enough enrollment to achieve your research goals? Do you have a great research idea (retrospective or prospective), but just don’t believe you can get it off the ground without multicenter collaboration? How about achieving your goals more effectively through collaboration with other EAST members in a multicenter project?
The Multicenter Trials Committee within the EAST Research Division is seeking high quality multicenter trial ideas to enter into the 2022 EAST MCTs cohort. The submission deadline to lead a 2022 EAST Multicenter Trial is October 1, 2021.
The Multicenter Trials Committee conducts a biannual review of any proposals to be submitted in consideration of being an EAST Multicenter Trial:
- 1st Submission Deadline: April 15, 2021 (to be considered as an EAST 2021 Multicenter Trial)
- 2nd Submission Deadline: October 1, 2021 (to be considered as an EAST 2022 Multicenter Trial)
All proposals will be reviewed by the EAST Multicenter Trials Committee. Inputs of the Committee will be conferred confidentially to the primary investigator. Selected proposals will be listed for recruitment on the EAST Multicenter Study Website.
*Please note, if you are not a current EAST member and are looking to submit a proposal, a sponsor that is an active EAST member does need to be identified. If you need assistance in finding a sponsor please contact Rachel Dixon at email@example.com.
Submit a Proposal
Review the Process and Instructions document. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
Submit the following online form:
- EAST Multicenter Study Proposal
Email the following documents to Rachel Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a proposed study is accepted by the EAST Multicenter Trials Committee as an EAST approved study the following information will apply:
- The Recruitment Letter (Email) and Guidelines for Authorship can be found on the Approved Study Requirements page.
- If a study reaches publication, PIs are strongly encouraged to have the words “EAST Multicenter Trial” in the title or subtitle of the manuscript. If this is not done a reason must be provided to EAST (such as: insufficient character allowance in the tile for a given journal) prior to submission for publication.
- If a study reaches publication, PIs will be expected to submit a Visual Abstract for their EAST MCTs.
- Information regarding the advertising opportunities through EAST to help increase exposure for your MCT can be found on the Advertising Your MCT through EAST page.